Photos of Kansas City Crossroads District and landmarks, taken from the top exterior of Power and Light Building on Saturday morning, November 7, 2015, with my long telephoto lens zoomed in on residential buildings, Liberty Memorial, the KC Fed, and midtown KC in the background.
- Zoomed in elevated shot of Liberty Memorial.
2) Crossroads loft buildings and back of Union Station.
3) Crossroads District, Union Station, Liberty Memorial, KC Fed…
4) Loft buildings, Union Station’s old waiting hall, and its Science City addition –
5) Miscellaneous Crossroads buildings and part of the IRS complex (former post office building) –
Link to recent 2015 Kansas City photography on my portfolio site